What's new

I Love Kava Friday ʎɐpᴉɹɟ

D

Deleted User01

Thanks, I think I make some good posts too. :)
Fine, I didn't want to know anyway. Just trying to encourage you to pursue your artistic leanings. :rolleyes: Yeah, like the old guy up there. From the looks of it, he don't need to go to Aerobics or Weightlifing classes. Argh, Argh, Argh ..:D
Ok, I had one shell of Mahakea, but I swear the second shell of Moi/Hanapaki Ai' blend was stronger. :wacky: Oh well, it's friday.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Fine, I didn't want to know anyway. Just trying to encourage you to pursue your artistic leanings. :rolleyes: Yeah, like the old guy up there. From the looks of it, he don't need to go to Aerobics or Weightlifing classes. Argh, Argh, Argh ..:D
Ok, I had one shell of Mahakea, but I swear the second shell of Moi/Hanapaki Ai' blend was stronger. :wacky: Oh well, it's friday.
I just use crummy ole Windows Paint cause it's free

D

Deleted User01

I love Free. From the looks of it, it has lots of features. Never been artsy myself. :(

verticity

I'm interested in things
Guys I found out Im 0.1% of papua new guinean decent. Im a true native kava drinker afterall ;)
Well my ancestors and the ancestors of the ni-Vans both originally came from Africa, so I consider myself to be closely related to them.