What's new

KAVA PRESS ALERT ‘Deadly’ Kava Kava plants .....(More negativity)..

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
...or a rock band? I just got this image of some of the board leaders on stage....

This is all very confusing. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think @Global Kava Exports does import his kava into the UK. In one of his latest posts he said he had imported 25 kg of kava into the UK. He said he sells it as "novelty items not intended for human consumption". Am I correct to assume that importing kava to the UK is legal as long as one adds this disclaimer?
NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION lol

Yes that is basically it mate, when we supply customers in the UK or any other country where it is restricted we sell it as a novelty item only. We don't supply any bricks and mortar shops like 'Headshops' with Kava though, we have been asked several times but we just don't do it. They sell the synthetics by using the 'Not For Human Consumption' label but even though we use a similar warning to sell our Kava legally in the UK we don't want Kava associated with that 'Headshop' type of product.

Have to just point out that if anyone is worried about customs stopping their Kava, just order from us at https://www.globalkavaexports.com/
We ship legally from inside the UK and so there is no customs issue, we get the Kava to you usually next day in the UK or at most 48 hours later (barring weekends). All packages are signature required so if the package goes missing (hasn't happened yet) we will reimburse you or resend!

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
You'll notice that all the pictures of my wife, my eldest son, or myself drinking kava are all when we're overseas? If the tabloids knew how much kava I drink, I'd be deported.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
You'll notice that all the pictures of my wife, my eldest son, or myself drinking kava are all when we're overseas? If the tabloids knew how much kava I drink, I'd be deported.
I find that to be very interesting. Well we wont tell them around here.;). We will just keep that on the Down Low. Much Love. Roaddog....

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
I use American spellings to throw the search engines off my track. I have a post-it on my computer that asks, "what color is your civilization, and can you spell it out from aye to zee?"