What's new

….and here comes the gorn skin

• Thread starter Deactivated Account
  • Start date
D

Deactivated Account

God i hate it. I really need to look at straining it better…you guys recon it helps ?

DylanJ

Kava Curious
::uhhhwhatz::I have been straining even the micro though I know that doesn't really make sense. Haven't tried the toss and wash::wonky::

D

Deleted User01

I reckon straining does help with both nausea and dermo. But drinking enormous amounts of Kava is also a cause for Dermo. Islanders used to gorge themselves on Kava so they would deliberately get Dermo. Then they would stop. The old skin would peel off leaving them with a shiny new layer of skin. A Kava Skin Peel. Just stop Kava for a while and marvel at your shiny new hide.:D

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
nemo I know you don't drink powdered root very often, how long and how much kava does it take you to get dermo?

D

Deleted User01

Barkeep, a round of Amlactin for all my Kava Friends. And give each one a "roadie".:rolleyes:

D

Deactivated Account

nemo I know you don't drink powdered root very often, how long and how much kava does it take you to get dermo?
2lb over 4-5 days. Well 2.2 as it's 1kg. I do drink the sediment though which is possibly most of the issue.

D

Deactivated Account

2lb over 4-5 days. Well 2.2 as it's 1kg. I do drink the sediment though which is possibly most of the issue.
so actually thats 5 lb in 10 maybe 12 days.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
See I asked cause I know you go through great quantities of the stuff. Now I'm trying to think of how long it takes me to go through a kg, probably about two weeks. And I reckon starting from scratch, it takes me maybe 4-5 weeks to develop some gorm syndrome. So maybe 2-3kg is about the "right" amount to drink to get dermopathy, assuming you don't take any breaks.

Don't drink as much as me or nemo kids.

Roaddog

Kava Who?

so actually thats 5 lb in 10 maybe 12 days.
ya my wife and I go through a pound every week. So ya, that's some heavy consumption there. So I understand the becoming a lizard. I play hard like that too, once in a while. I start spitting out my forked tong, and the works. Much love. Roaddog....

D

Deactivated Account

ya my wife and I go through a pound every week. So ya, that's some heavy consumption there. So I understand the becoming a lizard. I play hard like that too, once in a while. I start spitting out my forked tong, and the works. Much love. Roaddog....
I can sleep for a week at 10 hours a night like the dead. Its actually a good body rest/recovery i feel.