What's new

…and ive arrived

• Thread starter Deactivated Account
  • Start date
D

Deactivated Account

Your a scholar Nemo thx again. Iam guessing 10.000 should do it i hope. It looks and sounds like my kinda place laaaaaaid baaaaaaaCK:smug:.gotta pinch penny's now and buy less root so i can drink fresh root :bigmoney:.
Go for it…i spend $5-$10 day on kava…maybe $5 on bus fares & $5 on food.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I've heard that they have some of the best tasting, clean water. Can't remember where I heard that, but it seems familiar. Maybe one day I'll hit the lottery and be able to travel there and sample the water.

In the same thought I guess I should start playing the lottery.

D

Deactivated Account

Internet is fast this morning sort of like 'quick get everything done before it stops again'…the ping is quite often over 1000.

speed.jpg

D

Deactivated Account

Thought you guys may like to see just every day stuff here. I walked to the super market to get kava recovery stuff…panadol, juice & coconut chicken curry.

Au Bon Marche Super Market…its got everything any western super market has.including air cond…

fri1.jpg

Lots of smaller places to shop at but hot as hell inside & never any lights on.

fri2.jpg

fri3.jpg

fri4.jpg

fri5.jpg

Parliament house

fri6.jpg

fri7.jpg

fri8.jpg

fri9.jpg

A nakamal near where im staying…bit rough.

fri10.jpg

Community area

D

Deactivated Account

Community area

fri12.jpg

Nakamal behind my hotel (hotel is the blue building behind)

fri13.jpg

The back road down to the nakamal ive just crabbed home from…strong tonight. It kills me not to photograph into the areas left & right but its peoples home with outdoor kitchens / living areas etc. The sounds & cooking smells are amazing.

fri14.jpg

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
Nemo my heart skips a beat everytime I see your photos and read your stories...I'm truely in love with the laid back, simple mindset and lifestyle...pure awesomeness!

D

Deactivated Account

Nemo my heart skips a beat everytime I see your photos and read your stories...I'm truely in love with the laid back, simple mindset and lifestyle...pure awesomeness!
Im def on kava overload atm KG. Off season here atm so im pretty much the only person at the resort. I doubt ive seen 5-6 other guests since getting here. I have stopped the morning heart starter though…so i can at least be bothered to go down to the pool.

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
Wow that's amazing..must be so quiet. Truely an escape! You're bothering to go to a pool when you have a beautiful ocean right there?:confused: I think I'd be sitting under a palm tree with my bottle of kava watching the surf;)

D

Deactivated Account

Wow that's amazing..must be so quiet. Truely an escape! You're bothering to go to a pool when you have a beautiful ocean right there?:confused: I think I'd be sitting under a palm tree with my bottle of kava watching the surf;)
Its a kava thing with me…i absolutely love watching documentaries as i dont have cable tv at home. My perfect holiday is having a takeaway of kava in my room & watching tv documentaries with no-one interrupting (in air cond) That said…about 2pm i give it all away & head of to a nakamal & another & another. So really im not really in very good shape in the mornings to do much but rest up waiting for the nakamals to re-open.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
@nemo

Coconut curry chicken WITH a shell or two of kava sounds like an amazing breakfast to me... :hungry: *I wants*

D

Deactivated Account

@nemo

Coconut curry chicken WITH a shell or two of kava sounds like an amazing breakfast to me... :hungry: *I wants*
You'd love it mate…$3 for a curry & $1 a shell. The kava was strong last night so i only had maybe 5 shells. It changes quite a bit in strength & taste between diff nakamals & then again on diff days at each nakamal. Its a whole lot nicer to drink than powdered, just an over the top sappy flavour by comparison. Its always best to get in early for the first bucket (i'd guess about 8-10 US gallons to a bucket), its the strongest & it disappears quickly.

D

Deactivated Account

When are we leaving???
Friday next week. The humidity is more atm than ive ever felt it here…sweat running off your face as soon as you walk outside. 10am atm & whilst only 84f, its almost 90% humidity.

It comes better in the afternoons though if you get a breeze.

D

Deactivated Account

@nemo

Wait a minute.... :wtf:

$4 for an amazing breakfast? I wonder if I can find a job in Vanuatu when I get my psych degree....:bookworm:
Ha…as i mentioned ive stopped myself drinking kava in the morning. Its fun for a few days but man it makes for a sluggish day.

KavaKrunked

Kava Enthusiast
Embarrassed about your erectile dysfunction? Talk to your island doctor about Vanagra today! So you can be ready, anytime the mood is right.

If you experience an erection lasting more than four hours, seek medical attention immediately.

D

Deactivated Account

Self serve for a while…

sat16.jpg

Very good kava tonight…instantly burnt your tongue like a hot spice so you know its a good brew.

sat17.jpg