What's new

Powdered Kava Review 24 Wave – Nobel Kava Powder by Ozia Originals

PepperyPyrone

I'll have the pyrones with some pepper, please.
The first time I tried 24-Wave I only did 2 tablespoons in Alluball and did not really feel much at all and wound up going to a stronger kava to get the night moving. I brought this with me on a trip to Miami South Beach and thought it would be a perfect time to try it out at a higher dose. I doubled the dose, parked it on a chair on the beach, watching the ocean late in the day and took hefty gulps every 5-10 minutes. The flavor is great, I actually detected a sweetness to it with a cashew type flavor, but still very mild an easy to drink. This would be a great first timer kava if you are worried about the taste. There were no side effects, GI discomfort or anything. The effects came on after the second swig and began with a mild euphoria that makes you smile, especially if you are watching the ocean. As I continued to drink it I began to really feel the anxiolytic effects as it relaxed me into my chair and washed the worries away. I was content to sit there all night if I could. It was not sedating at all but continuously relaxed with a mild effect, not a strong relaxation like some of the heavier kavas can do, but just enough to chill and take it all in. After I left, the relaxing effects continued into the night but also left me wanting something stronger, not to couch-lock me but to party with like a strong Borogu or high kavain Fijian kava. This kava puts you in a really good mood and I can see this as a great kava for the traditional prep in a large amount to share with friends throughout the daytime or as a personal Alluball drink at night to settle the nerves when you don't feel like a strong kava. I think this kava has a niche because it is lower in potency but like the name says, 24-wave, you can ride this one for a long time with not too much concern for high doses and still have a great time. The effects are definitely there but you have to be dedicated to riding the wave, just make a lot and keep shelling !

24-Wave Acetone Test.jpg

Acetone test was very clean.

Last edited:

PepperyPyrone

I'll have the pyrones with some pepper, please.
Update: I tried the same amount (4 TBLS, 1 Liter) with the traditional prep method (5 minute mild knead) and found it to be much stronger in its overall effects compared to Aluball, with a bit more sedation. I might have drunk it too fast, but it was a hot day and the kava was ice cold and soooooo good.
IMG_3792.JPG