What's new

Powdered Kava Review 24 Wave – Nobel Kava Powder by Ozia Originals

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
I wrote a review on Amazon after receiving my first pack. I've since ordered two more packs! Here's the (slightly edited) review.
"Well, Ozia Originals has done it again! So glad that Steve, creator of Kava Kava Candies and Elevate CBD oil, has made it into the medium grind kava world. And he's entered with a winner.
Very smooth, very light and easy-tasting this makes not only a great entry level kava for beginners but is a danged fine daytime kava for the more experienced drinkers, particularly for those who need something anxiolytic and nerve-calming. I'm not good on defining taste but I can say it's easy to drink, with no bitterness, and not much in the way of mouth numbing. I made myself a 2tbsp to 350mls kava/water ratio yesterday afternoon, and drank a small shell every 30 minutes or so. Made up another batch before dinner and by 9pm I was feeing ready to hit the couch, which I did and immediately thought bed was a much better place to be! I didn’t feel tired during the day, but when bedtime rolled around (earlier than usual I admit), I felt ready for a good night’s sleep and that’s exactly what I had. Overall a nicely balanced kava which starts off with a light headiness - not overbearing, not euphoric, not giddy - just happy and stress-relieving. Leading into a nice welcoming heaviness at the end of the day.
I think some of the effects lasted into the next morning and were enhanced by another batch I mixed up this afternoon. Only had a couple of 4oz shells and its now 6pm and I’m feeling relaxed and yea, kind of sleepy! Another early night for me. No stress during the day, no stress now. Had a productive day cleaning out closets and getting piles of stuff ready for charity and trash.
Yes, Ozia Originals - another winner and I’ll definitely be ordering some more of this easy to drink kava. "

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
I guess I should add that over the past few nights, I've not been getting such good sleep. But this seems to be an ongoing thing with me. I go through periods of mild insomnia and then I sleep like a log for a few nights! I wish kava would give me the amazing sleep that others seem to have, but it doesn't seem to work consistently for me. I do however, still get weird and wonderful dreams, oftentimes lucid dreaming!