What's new

I Love Kava Friday 3 Day Weekend!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Took off work at noon. Went for a nice long bike ride, and now I am enjoying the sun and breeze on the back deck with some Squanch. Can't think of a much better way to kick this weekend off!
I did the same thing, ended my day at 11 and enjoyed most of the day outdoors shelling with a friend. 85 degrees here today and sunny, perfect Spring weather.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Today was spent preparing my butt. Yup, I gently rubbed it with mustard and a nice dry rub for tomorrow's smoking. There is nothing in this world like a smoking hot butt! I will finish off today with a few shells and 7pm showing of Solo. Long weekends with warm nice weather is like a massage for your soul.

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
It's 6.15pm here London suburbs in the UK. I can hear countless birds and even a woodpecker going at it. Just having my 2nd hit of Supreme for the day. My wife got her work. Annual bonus this week. And bless her she offered to by me a watch as I like to collect them. I told her just keep my in Kava. Saves me sneaking about .

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Yes, useful to keep it stirred up while drinking a tall glass, so the good stuff doesn’t all settle on the bottom. Also I find it prevents dermo.
I find it easier to chug it all at once, that glass looks like a decent shell, but I usually chug the allubottle shaker next to it, as a shell.

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
I find it easier to chug it all at once, that glass looks like a decent shell, but I usually chug the allubottle shaker next to it, as a shell.
I would generally chug that amount. I go by dosage not volume of liquid. And i had 2 tblesp in there probably one ball on first wash and one on 2nd . So that means its my second drink. So i probably drank it over half an hour.