What's new

50 and over?

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I was wondering when you would finally "fess up" and make your appearance. @Sheryl, I'm sorry to say, Headgie is a closet Aggie. Yeah, just found out yesterday. :sneaky:
For some reason a song is tunneling in to my brain, "My girl Bill, she's my girl Bill". That song is confusing. Is his girl named Bill or not? Say good nite Bill. :sleep:
Jman eats "Fresh" Rocky Moutain Oysters for breakfast! :)

verticity

I'm interested in things
50 years ago today:

- The Bee Gees released their third album, which was titled Bee Gees 1st. Go figure.

- In response to this ordinal number atrocity, rioting broke out in Plainfield, New Jersey.

- The number one song on the radio was this dreck:

- I was born. Yay.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
50 years ago today:

- The Bee Gees released their third album, which was titled Bee Gees 1st. Go figure.

- In response to this ordinal number atrocity, rioting broke out in Plainfield, New Jersey.

- The number one song on the radio was this dreck:

- I was born. Yay.
The BeeGees first album was and is awesome. Their best, IMO. Fantastic songs, beautiful production, matrixes out in surround using PLII wonderfully. Early mellotron. Klaus Voorman cover. Awesome 60s psychedelic melodic perfection. I bought it when it came out and still love it.

Windy was cool because of the piccolo. It was a time when pop had harpsichords, piccolo, cello, bassoon, vibraphone, all sorts of experimentation.

Sheryl

Kava Curious
If you must know, I didn't pop my cherry last night. Maybe tonight. Amazon didn't deliver my Kavafied kava Supreme until 5:40 pm. And we all know that's 40 minutes too late around here. Too tell the truth, I'm a little scared...being my first time and all.

verticity

I'm interested in things
The BeeGees first album was and is awesome. Their best, IMO. Fantastic songs, beautiful production, matrixes out in surround using PLII wonderfully. Early mellotron. Klaus Voorman cover. Awesome 60s psychedelic melodic perfection. I bought it when it came out and still love it.

Windy was cool because of the piccolo. It was a time when pop had harpsichords, piccolo, cello, bassoon, vibraphone, all sorts of experimentation.
The Bee Gees is pretty good. Kind of morbid though. But the Association's Sunshine Pop ode to flatulence... no accounting for taste I guess...

verticity

I'm interested in things
As a resident of Baltimore I must make this disclaimer:
Not every block of the city is like this! We have our crime, and its not a good idea to walk around blindly without knowing where you are going. There are portions of the city that are very safe and it is really a great place to live and visit. That is all.
No, of course, I know most of the population of Baltimore actually consists of British actors pretending to be cops and drug dealers.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
As a resident of Baltimore I must make this disclaimer:
Not every block of the city is like this! We have our crime, and its not a good idea to walk around blindly without knowing where you are going. There are portions of the city that are very safe and it is really a great place to live and visit. That is all.
when I lived there the only fun was to go take the little crook off the R in the Roland Park sign. That was back when they had a covenant to make it judenfrei real estate. Went to Poly and JHU, both under and over grad. I went out for a ride and I never came back.

Señor Chuggs

Friend of Kava
when I lived there the only fun was to go take the little crook off the R in the Roland Park sign. That was back when they had a covenant to make it judenfrei real estate. Went to Poly and JHU, both under and over grad. I went out for a ride and I never came back.
Very nice. I moved here to be with my girlfriend. Shes studying for her PHD in Public Health at JHU. Theres lots of fun things here these days! I go to lots of live music and there are tons of good restaurants. there are also community events going on all the time.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Running for Congress, then? Yeah, bmore had its charms, a lot of which are relegated to the past. I saw a lot of good music there. Jefferson Airplane at the Civic Center, Pink FLoyd and Genesis at the Lyric Theater.