What's new

I love Kava A Beautiful Sight

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Hi All,

I'm here at our warehouse in Montana and while I'm not able to post a ton of pictures of our operation, I thought I'd post something most people will likely never be able to see:

PXL_20210629_225444430.jpg

This is all from a recent shipment of Boronguru. The moment you walk into the facility, you're blasted with the smell of kava. Of course, since this is just the bags fresh from our farmer of only one type, you can imagine the amount of kava we've got across our many varieties and many stages of unpacking, processing, and shipping. Lots of kava, and a really fantastic place to be! Bula!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi All,

I'm here at our warehouse in Montana and while I'm not able to post a ton of pictures of our operation, I thought I'd post something most people will likely never be able to see:

View attachment 12014

This is all from a recent shipment of Boronguru. The moment you walk into the facility, you're blasted with the smell of kava. Of course, since this is just the bags fresh from our farmer of only one type, you can imagine the amount of kava we've got across our many varieties and many stages of unpacking, processing, and shipping. Lots of kava, and a really fantastic place to be! Bula!
Ahhh, so you guys do get in separate root and stump bags. Any chance of the future holding the possibility of personalized ratios?

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Ahhh, so you guys do get in separate root and stump bags. Any chance of the future holding the possibility of personalized ratios?
Yea, we do ask for them to be separate, but as for personalized ratios, probably not. Getting the proper ratios from our suppliers consistently is pretty difficult, and on top of that pricing that would be really annoying. I suppose we could do a "mix your own ratio" type of product... like giving you 500g waka and 500g lawena to experiment with?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Yea, we do ask for them to be separate, but as for personalized ratios, probably not. Getting the proper ratios from our suppliers consistently is pretty difficult, and on top of that pricing that would be really annoying. I suppose we could do a "mix your own ratio" type of product... like giving you 500g waka and 500g lawena to experiment with?
Sounds like you just had the idea we were all thinking. Wouldn't that be fun to mix yourself as a "kit".

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Got me thinking...
Is it possible to make a kava essential oil ?
Is it done already ? How is it ?
It is possible, and there are some out on the market. Your mileage may vary on how you like the experience and effects compared to anything else, though. I've had some decent ones and some not so decent ones.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
What a beautiful sight!
I wonder how many years worth of kava are in this picture...let's see; 5kg = 11 lbs, consume ~1 pound per week, so that's roughly five 5kg bags per year...there's about 75 bags in the picture...I think that's 15 years worth of powder, did I do that right?

I like this picture. (y)

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
What a beautiful sight!
I wonder how many years worth of kava are in this picture...let's see; 5kg = 11 lbs, consume ~1 pound per week, so that's roughly five 5kg bags per year...there's about 75 bags in the picture...I think that's 15 years worth of powder, did I do that right?

I like this picture. (y)

I'm not going to try to correct your math because I struggle to get past 2+2. I tend to go through a pound every two weeks, so I guess I've got 30 years worth for me! Too bad it doesn't get better with age unless it's in the ground!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hi All,

View attachment 12014

I'd love to be the proud owner of that shed, or one of those lovely 5KG bags..:happy: