What's new

A decrease in Libido

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bert07

Me like da kava
After coming back from a year hiatus and drinking kava on a much much more consistent basis now, I've noticed my libido has been abnormally repressed to a considerable degree. My desire and performance is inhibited to the point where there is barely interest and pleasure anymore. All of my other daily habits are the same as well as my overall lifestyle besides the fact that I'm drinking a lot less alcohol due to kava. Personally, I've always had a very high libido, as most young aged males tend to, and to me this is a concern. Hopefully there is some other explanation for this that I'm not aware of yet, but if it so happens to be a side effect from kava then I'll just have to accept it I guess. I love kava too much to give it up. After all, sacrifices are to be made in life. Maybe kava only wants me for itself and no one else. How selfish of it.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Nope, I have not had a problem with that. And I would not call myself a young man. It could be, that your just going through a faze in life. If I remember correctly, I have had a few, episodes, where sex is less interesting. But I usually snap back, after a month or less. Hopefully, youll be back on the love swing in no time, my friend. Untill then, Shells up. Much Love Roaddog....

470127965.jpg

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I haven't noticed a decrease in libido since starting kava use. If anything, I look at my wife more adoringly and with more desire than before.

Bert07

Me like da kava
Well, I visited Rookietwoshoes earlier before and seemingly she enjoyed every second of being paddled. Round after round I didn't hear any complaining whatsoever.

@Roaddog nice "playroom". Is that really yours?

Bert07

Me like da kava
It may not be a physiological effect. Sex can be an outlet for tension, anxiety, etc, and kava may be relieving those issues, diminishing your libido.
It could be very possible. It might be a two way street, depending on the person. I've read stress, anxiety and so on can do the opposite but maybe for me it's the opposite.

...or maybe you are just a year older! ;)
I don't know. I'm a year older but not "old". Still in my early 20's.

ObiWan

May the Brew be with you
I have the same problem. Libido was always very high like in my 20s, even at 45 and even in times when anxiety was a big problem. At that age I started drinking Kava, now for 4 years. My Libido has decreased dramatically. I doubt that would have happen without the Kava.
Testosteron level is inside the normal range. Unfortunately I have no Testosteron value from the time before I started with Kava.

nhoeg

Kava Manliness
I have the same problem. Libido was always very high like in my 20s, even at 45 and even in times when anxiety was a big problem. At that age I started drinking Kava, now for 4 years. My Libido has decreased dramatically. I doubt that would have happen without the Kava.
Testosteron level is inside the normal range. Unfortunately I have no Testosteron value from the time before I started with Kava.
Dude...
Not nice to hear that - especially for a wild tiger in his early 20's who's just started drinking kava.

D

Deleted User01

Hey guys, having a reduced libido ain't all bad if it was kinda high to begin with. It can actually be a blessing .... that is until RookieTwoShoes starts parading around in her high heels.
Yikes! :eek:
::frosty:: Another perverted posting by my furry friend, JMan. :rolleyes: Sigh .... will it ever end.

R

Rookietwoshoes

Well, I visited Rookietwoshoes earlier before and seemingly she enjoyed every second of being paddled. Round after round I didn't hear any complaining whatsoever.
Sorry Bert but I had to fake it.
It's just impossible to give a woman any pleasure with that avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.