What's new

A decrease in Libido

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Back to the libido thing. I remember seeing a study staying it doesn't affect male libido, but increases female libido.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Yes, @Bert07 they sure love your avatar. I knew this thread, was heading for the gutter. That's why I just dove in head first , so to say. With Roaddogs, big bad, Love lair. Line them up, and nock um down, I used to say. But anymore, its just Mrs. Roaddog, and me, having fun. LOL. Much Love Roaddog....

Bert07

Me like da kava
I think from now on I'll know when I post a new thread, some mention of my beautiful avatar will not be forgotten.

I need to ask @Rookietwoshoes, what is it with you and stilettos that look like can kill a person with the heel alone? Stiletto fetish much?

R

Rookietwoshoes

I think from now on I'll know when I post a new thread, some mention of my beautiful avatar will not be forgotten.

I need to ask @Rookietwoshoes, what is it with you and stilettos that look like can kill a person with the heel alone? Stiletto fetish much?
You can interrogate @ObiNouekFoNobl all you want about my stilettos. He happens to love them.
@Deleted User01 seems to have a fondness for them as well.

And yes, please consider changing that avatar for the sake of the entire forum. I can offer suggestions as to a replacement avatar , should you be interested.

yepimonfire

Kava Enthusiast
I have the same thing, and its not because kava lowers testosterone because I actually take testosterone weekly. It could be a number of things.

Bert07

Me like da kava
To update, I've been drinking significantly less kava on purpose for the past week and a half to try and draw some possible conclusions. At this point, it proves very certain that it might just have a large enough affect on libido, for me at least. Ever since cutting down I've noticed it has been on a continuous increase to now where it is practically back to normal. Within these next few days I'll be drinking kava more consistently on a regular basis to see where things go next.

For the record, I'm only doing this out of curiosity for myself alone. As everyone reacts differently - I wouldn't want to make any generalizations and steer off newcomers. Don't worry I'll be back at it no matter what becomes of this soon enough :sneaky:

Last edited:

blindy107

Kava Lover
Interesting take on the situation. I personally have noticed it's very wavy with me. Like sometimes I will feel indifferent for a few days. Then other times I am just chomping at the bit like a teenager for a week straight. I used to feel more steady, no big ups or downs. Now it's quite peaky.

I did just get married two weeks ago and got a bit of the friskies out of my system so we'll see in another week or so!

I feel more love and compassion from a kinship point of view. Less physical desire as a whole. But then the peak hits and I'm rabid...

Bert07

Me like da kava
Eh it's pretty much back to how it was. Sometimes I'll have fluctuations but overall it's average level. But the way I see it it's not particularly a bad thing. Fantasizing over women too much isn't a good thing either. Perhaps kava is here to control that over indulging side of me which I've learned to accept and embrace.

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
For me it partly depends on the strain. Too much of a given strain and I feel less "rhino-esque" for a few days. Most all strains make me
INSANELY rhino-esque during the ascent, but once I'm at cruise altitude, it quiets down quite a bit. I really think it has a lot
to do with the numbing effect.

Of course, all this talk of stiletto heels... oh yeah. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.