Change background image

A new pet supplement service in Europe

Discussion in 'Kava Lounge' started by Edward, Mar 16, 2019 at 6:43 AM.

1. Edward

Edward Aluballin' in the UK Kava Vendor

***MODS PLEASE CAN YOU LEAVE THIS IN THE KAVA LOUNGE FOR A DAY OR SO BEFORE MOVING TO MY VENDOR SECTION? THANKS***

Hello, I have experienced some difficulties recently with my old service providing pet supplements in Europe. As a result of this I have had to make some changes. My old site will not be operational in a few days time but new ordering details are below...

I have a new email address at info@petsupplementseurope.eu

Having a site to list the available products has been fantastic and made it easier for everyone but as discussed I need to take my operation back under the radar a little bit more.

So the procedure for ordering is now...

1) Contact me at the above email address and ask for my current available products.

2) I will send you a list with prices of my available products.

3) Send me back exactly what you would like.

4) I will confirm the price and payment details.

5) Pay and provide address details.

6) I send the products and let you know the tracking number if you ordered with tracking.

There is a paypal account linked to that email address too for payments.

If you have any questions regarding the above please feel free to ask. The info@kavauk.org site and email will both be operational for a few more days but after that those accounts will be deleted.

I look forward to serving you in the future with all your pet supplements needs.

Edward
    Pauluk, Kavashua and Mrbinx69 like this.
  2. Nathankava

Nathankava New Member

Amazing thank you .