What's new

A Venn diagram that mentions "kavalactones"

Ligermeat

Warm and Fuzzeh!

It's cool that this chart mentions kavalactones, but isn't "kavalactones" kind of general? I mean, kavalactones often have completely different effects. For example DHM is a sedative, but kavain is a stimulant.

Another thing that bugs me about this is that kava is not under the "stimulants" bubble when it should be, as kavain and yangonin are thought of as stimulants.

Anyways, what is your feeling on this venn?

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
My first impression is that someone made this entire diagram to promote the benefits of weed.
Everything else on there was thrown in as a supporting character to make weed look good.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Hahah yeah seems like they were showing that cannabis is a diverse medicine unto itself and has the potential to be all of them and yet safer. I enjoy the distinction between the thc and cannabis and how kavalactones like cannabis fell into antipsychotic where as thc itself did not and lended itself toward "hallucinogens" more

blindy107

Kava Lover
I feel I've seen that before but failed to notice the kava lactones. Funny. I agree though, does seem to be a pot promoter. Not that that's a bad thing...