What's new

aaaawwww yeeeaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
Lol. I was so krunked_ yesterday I started a whole thread only to say I love this kava. Sorry about that. Wait, no I'm not. This stuff kneaded feels greasy and soft, in a good way, which tells me it is loaded with kavalactones. It felt like the old 2014-2016 kavast before slot of kavas started getting weaker and with more makas_ this kava time stuff is my new 2nd favorite..2nd only to squanch. But this savusavu is a beautiful tasting grog. I just love good Fijian kava, don't you?

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
Lol. I was so krunked_ yesterday I started a whole thread only to say I love this kava. Sorry about that. Wait, no I'm not. This stuff kneaded feels greasy and soft, in a good way, which tells me it is loaded with kavalactones. It felt like the old 2014-2016 kavast before slot of kavas started getting weaker and with more makas_ this kava time stuff is my new 2nd favorite..2nd only to squanch. But this savusavu is a beautiful tasting grog. I just love good Fijian kava, don't you?
Stupid auto correct. Says things like ""the bigger they are the harder they Ferrari."". -------Quote by autocorrect

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Fijian kava has definitely been my staple; plus, it may be imagination, but I almost swear that pure waka doesn't give me dermo, or at least not as easily.
The Savusavu is super strong, but I find it makes me sleepy about an hour into it; like I want to lay down on the couch and sleep. Its funny, but I find the Kadavu heavier in effects, no Kavain rush and more muscle melting, but it doesn't necessarily make me want to close my eyes and sleep.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Fijian kava has definitely been my staple; plus, it may be imagination, but I almost swear that pure waka doesn't give me dermo, or at least not as easily.
The Savusavu is super strong, but I find it makes me sleepy about an hour into it; like I want to lay down on the couch and sleep. Its funny, but I find the Kadavu heavier in effects, no Kavain rush and more muscle melting, but it doesn't necessarily make me want to close my eyes and sleep.
Too bad I don't get much sedation from the Savusavu. It's strongly potent but I usually use it mixes with products like Supreme and Stone. I've always disliked fijians (the kava lol) because they usually feel really bland and not that strong to me. Kava Time has made it possible for me to actually enjoy them due to his excellent sourcing and taste in good kava.

Status
Not open for further replies.