What's new

Absorption problems

Shredder

Kava Enthusiast
Been taking kava again for the first time in awhile now... I know all about reverse tolerance and such, but I'm having trouble feeling a buzz when i take my GHK mahakea micro, which is strange cause it used to always help me before... I take a couple of spoonfuls (literal silver spoon) with a zero cal vitamin water, then usually follow it with some almond milk so that I have some fat source...

I've heard that lecithin can help with this problem. Do you guys recommend soy or sunflower lecithin? Which is more testosterone friendly? My guess would be sunflower right? I haven't tried using lecithin yet and I feel like it could potentially help me. Thanks!

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Been taking kava again for the first time in awhile now... I know all about reverse tolerance and such, but I'm having trouble feeling a buzz when i take my GHK mahakea micro, which is strange cause it used to always help me before... I take a couple of spoonfuls (literal silver spoon) with a zero cal vitamin water, then usually follow it with some almond milk so that I have some fat source...

I've heard that lecithin can help with this problem. Do you guys recommend soy or sunflower lecithin? Which is more testosterone friendly? My guess would be sunflower right? I haven't tried using lecithin yet and I feel like it could potentially help me. Thanks!
Are there phytoestrogens in the lecithin too? Would it be enough to be an issue?

muddywaters

Kava Enthusiast
I've had peanut butter after having kava before but in my experience I don't think fats help much, sometimes I'll eat something shortly after and it will boost the effects a little but many times it doesn't do anything. I mentioned it in my last post in my thread but I get temporary tolerance where if I consume days in a row, I'll get a little more bloated feeling and the kava won't do as much for me and I need to take a break for an amount of time I need to test out now before I bounce back again.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
EDIT: a short, quirky (and off-topic) conversation was deleted which concluded with the following words:

lol! Cool! Where else can we have conversations like this? :)

Last edited:

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
lol! Cool! Where else can we have conversations like this? :)
I personally either like a small cup of icecream or a nice heaping spoonfull of peanut butter, it increases the effects about 15-25% for me. If your looking for more of a sedation, pop 25-50mg of benadryl 30 minutes before drinking your brew, that always makes a heavy hit me like a buttersock upside the head. If its heady and caffeine effects you, drink a cup of coffee with your heady brew.