What's new

Advice and Opinions for a awkward kava thing going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Trying to manage a cold or flu so stopped doing Kava. However it feels like whatever root I had for the last several days keeps trying to partially kick in.
(Rahwanager and a bit of if I counted right 4-5 times ) I'm already feeling kind of fuzzy from a cold (or flue). So the Kava trying to do what ever it might do is just making things more dificult.
I somehow don't think that's normal. And can't help but wonder if their's some other issue their.
Any advice or opinions if anything needs to be done?

I'm guessing it'll also wear off on it's own eventually. And that rest will probably help.

In the meen time not taking any more so as what ever is going on can settle down and wear off . Plus seems kind of a bad idea to try to do Kava with a cold or Flue

Edit: By managing I meen skipping coffee or cafinated tea, just chamomile, Dayquil or Nyquil(as needed), and tons of soup and fun little shows and rest.

Last edited:

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Skip the kava, if you must have kava do something light like Nene otherwise just rest, maybe Lawena.
I figured skipping Kava at least till the flu and cold pass is a good idea. Anyone have some guesses what have caused it to have such a dragged out reaction? oO
As in many hours latter? oO

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Most likely just flu, maybe some tudei.
Hmmm yeah as of a guess as mine. . Agreed likely a weird Flue, in my case it's doing a kind of a half a awake thing. lol more so than usual I meen (ribbing myself).
You do bring up a legit concern re: Isa. It's also as good of a guess as any how some might have gotten into a batch. If it did. Oops do happen. I have no clue if Isa is even grown in their part of the world.
Just at a guess: Flue(slows body down): oh their's this other stuff to process...eventually. Just a guess. As I haven't a clue wich is why I thought it'd be worth while asking for some opinions

Edit: Thanks Nick for the sage opinions! that rocks! ^_^

Last edited:

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Since my last post in this thread I now suspect some mix of NeNe and a Bug that I didn't know I had at the time time plus getting smacked in the blanking head with depression is/was part of the issue. I simply don't know what caused things to go sideways. Frankly I'd say for me having way to much Kava. Especially a bodily heavy kind. I simply didn't know I had a bug and was going into a depressive funk. At least for me it's a stupid idea to have that much, of that type of Kava especially daily. So I learned my lesson that. I hope this thread helps remind me not do stupid stuff especially on Kava. Pleasent ocasionally? possibly. With depression and a bug Eff no!! lol on the other I now know I can keep up a sense of humor... even when blank goes side ways like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.