What's new

Advice on best Instant

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
You are a brave soul just jamming a tab of powder in there. There is no such thing as cheating. I posted a fresh fruit recipe for those that are concerned about diet. Actually, the frozen Pina Colada mix was way tastier. That was definitely a sipper but it was instant with a dash of Micronized. Pray tell, what color was your smoothie and what flavor was it? In my case, I think the extract messed up the color and the Micronized doesn't help the color either. Instant plus Micronized seems to be ok.
I actually tried a triple berry blend..think next time it'll have to be something more tropical..this is ok..but a little sweet..and the kava didn't change the color a bit..holy purple!:wideyed:..yeah I've a bad habit of toss n washing..so throwing some guru in a thick smoothie almost seemed like a score..

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Hay Kavagurl, I will put some micronized up on my site just for you, well others can buy it too but there will always be some for you. :)

Give me some time to get it ground up and packaged. Aloha.

Chris:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:YESSYESSYESS ..MICRO AND INSTANT.Iam overflowing with ideas this will help if u have the two on hand....

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
lol i kid i will save enough i went over my budget this paycheck so i have to wait two weeks but i do have all i need coming and plenty supplies to hold me:(....:happy: