What's new

Medicinal Usage After Kava I'm getting red lightly

aviavieu

Kava Enthusiast
I'm doing a little red on my face. Is this a cause for concern or is it sometimes happening? Besides, after this appropriate Kavy chemotype I have no problem with pressure or bad feelings, I feel pretty good. Only this slight redness worried me

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Some people get a "flush" to their skin when they drink kava. It's usually going to happen when someone has been drinking alcohol before or after the kava.

aviavieu

Kava Enthusiast
This problem is when drinking, then it's already gone. A slight redness like I have after 2 beers. Like after 2 beers, it feels slightly hot

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Yeah kava and alcohol aren't the healthiest combination. The solution would be to not drink alcohol and kava in th same day

aviavieu

Kava Enthusiast
That's how I consume Prozac. But the pharmacist told me that there is no dreadful interaction between the mini. do you also experience slight redness after kava? Because as I said I feel good and when the negative interaction was negative, I would feel bad

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I don't get redness from kava but I don't take any medications. I don't get redness from alcohol either though.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
I think it has something to do with histamines. No biggie. My face feels warmer when I drink kava, but the rest of my body feels cooler. No visible flushing.

aviavieu

Kava Enthusiast
I have not taken Prozac anymore (SSRI) for 2 months. I keep getting red for Kava. At the same time I feel very good when I drink and I do not feel any negative effects. what could be the symptom of this skin redness?