What's new

alu is not ballin

Status
Not open for further replies.

muddywaters

Kava Enthusiast
Lately my alu ball bottle (the basic model) has been getting leaky whenever I shake it from the top and I can't find out what exactly is causing it but I'm losing a little and it's starting to show. Has anyone had this issue or know how to fix it?

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
I have 3 Aluball bottles and one of them tends to drip a little more than the other 2. Probably just something with the seal and how even the plastic is around the rim of the bottle. Usually if I loosen it up and re-tighten it, the drip stops, I think because I go a little tighter the second time. It's so minor and only happened occasionally so I just kept using the bottle and still have all 3. I never lost much, just had to wipe the bottle dry from the bit that came out. My Alubottle does the same thing if I don't snug both lids down well.

muddywaters

Kava Enthusiast
Let us know how it works out. Bula!
Hopefully today my next pound comes in from GHK and hopefully the grind is more friendly to my alu ball this time (got clumped on the inside walls with my last bag often and I had to unscrew it and mix it around in there after the initial shake). I think I got just enough for one more good night though thankfully.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
We all keep passing the credit around. A strange form of pay it forward? :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps my day root has me in a state where everything is funny.
no, everything IS funny. It's just that kava removes the distractions that prevent you from experiencing the world as it is, removes all the crud and gunk and dead bugs from your windshield, turns down the radio, throws your smartphone out the window so you can focus on the traffic in front of you, and all around you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.