What's new

Kava Culture Aluball - No Leaks and Lunchtime Fun!

dino9832

Kava Enthusiast
I use my Aluball EVERY day! It's an excellent product. My only issue has been the drink-spout lid tends to leak at times under vigorous shaking. I only use warm(not hot) water, but the top seems to get a bit soft over time. I finally found a fix! Just wrap a tie wrap around it. Just FYI, I put hand lotion around the seals for a little added leak protection. I'd proceed with caution on the hand lotion, as some lotions may contain petroleum products that might deteriorate the plastic.

Anyhow, no leaks! Perfect cup of kava...lunch time...and another round of Resistance: Burning Skies!
Those aliens won't know what hit them..lol.
FYI, I was getting hammered (by the aliens, not kava) during the picture. Which resulted in the red circle. Didn't want anyone to think the game doesn't fill up the whole screen.

Tie Wrap.jpg

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
::orangesmileyz::

I love me some PlayStation time. Been really digging on several games lately. FIFA is always a top pick, but I love CoD Black Ops III, especially the new Zombies level with the dragon. Pour some Kava on that and it's time to party.

dino9832

Kava Enthusiast
I'm strictly a portable guy. It's not like the kids would ever let me near the gaming systems..lol. But, I think Black Ops is available on the PS Vita. My fave is 1st person shooters!

dino9832

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah, I think I need a new shaker bottle. I looked at the one with the rounded bottom and it looks nice! Even a compartment for some kava storage.
The added benefit of the rounded bottom JUST might sway me to buy one.

I'm sort of on a one-man mission to minimize my "American Consumer" impact on the world..lol. I swear, we buy so much stuff! Glorious, wonderful stuff! And then our cabinets are full and we're renting storage units. :/ So I like to reuse and re-purpose things when I can. Or use them till there's no question it's at the end of it's life cycle and ready for the garbage. Man, it's HARD not to buy new stuff!..lol.