Change background image

Am I a Aluball cannibal?

Discussion in 'Kavafied' started by Go Krunk Yourself, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Go Krunk Yourself

Go Krunk Yourself Kava Enthusiast

I have Aluballs up to the roof because I keep getting tears in the metal and that fill my bottle with an unpleasant thickness as the root leaks in that I'm trying to avoid. What am I doing to these poor balls?
  2. Transcent

Transcent Kava saved my life

My theory is that they are built to break. Like your phone or your car. The balls strain dirt for god's sake

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  3. Go Krunk Yourself

The shelf life on mine are absolute garbage I don't get anywhere near enough out of how much I spend it's actually absurd. I've tried straining but I'm a invalid or something because the grog is always medicore.
  4. Transcent

I usually blend and strain. Its hard not to make strong grog that way. If you cant get it right tgat way then its probably the root

5. Edward

Edward Aluballin' in the UK Kava Vendor

I've got the same aluballs that I've had since they first came out. I've had about 2 break on me since I started aluballing. Maybe you just have a weird shaking action?!
    kavamehameha and Kojo Douglas like this.
  6. Transcent

They just dont build em to last nowdays lol

Edward likes this.
  7. F3TU5

F3TU5 Kava Enthusiast

I've got one of the original balls that have lasted me a little over 100 shakes probably. But I shake super lightly cause Ive heard everyone else's experiences. How many uses do you get in before one usually breaks?
  8. Kojo Douglas

Kojo Douglas Kava Enthusiast

My balls are in good shape
  9. Transcent

10. readyman

readyman Member

I take a piece of nylon stocking and wrap over busted side lasts awhile
  11. kavamehameha

kavamehameha Magnum's 'awa drinking bird

The AluBalls I have always last for a year or more. Also recent ones, which I bought early this year, are still fine. So in my opinion AluBalls are quite durable if handled properly.
  12. Go Krunk Yourself

Okay I've confirmed I am doing something wrong. Thank you for clarifying that I am abusing my balls.
    Transcent likes this.
  13. Jimmyricky

Jimmyricky Member

I've had my balls for years and shake vigorously. If they could get blue they would