Change background image

Ambae back in stock and new Ra's Finest kava

Discussion in 'Kava Time' started by _byron, Jun 29, 2019.

1. _byron

_byron Kava Enthusiast

Just got this email last night and already placed an order for the two. I will post on the current Ambae and how the new Ra's finest are when the arrive. Wanted to let everyone know who may not be on their email sub.
    rapunzel and Kapmcrunk like this.
  2. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

Got that email myself. Ambae is "old world" kava. Highly recommend picking up a brick or two.
    rapunzel likes this.
  3. rapunzel

rapunzel Kava Enthusiast

Any review on this yet? I got my brick of ra’s and ambae. Trying the ra’s right now - so far so good.
  4. _byron

_byron Kava Enthusiast

I have only aluballed them and really want to review traditional rep. But through the aluball Ra's might be my favorite daytime kava ever. It is balanced leaning heady and the taste is phenomenal. I believe this one was %100 sun-dried.

The ambae's seems consistent with the other ambae's we've gotten from kavatime but I've only aluballed it.
    rapunzel likes this.
  5. ThePiper

ThePiper Kava Enthusiast

I've tried Ra's finest out. It's good. I still wish they would get beqas sanctuary back though. That was one of my all time faves.
    rapunzel likes this.
  6. Kapmcrunk

Kapmcrunk The Kaptain of Crunk KavaForums Founder

kavatime.jpg
    Bricks on bricks. I haven't purchased since Ambae originally was released, so I haven't seen the new packaging. Just got this baby in today. I love it.
  7. Ricardo Piquant

Ricardo Piquant ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The bricks really seal in the freshness and aromas