What's new

Member Soapbox And this time it's a good one. As in good news.

nhoeg

Kava Manliness
Maybe I'm stupid here, or maybe it just because I haven't been here for a while ..
But - @Capitán Bastos are you starting up as a kava vendor or what? I don't get this :)

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
Maybe I'm stupid here, or maybe it just because I haven't been here for a while ..
But - @Capitán Bastos are you starting up as a kava vendor or what? I don't get this :)
I was looking into that, but at the moment it's not possible due to unclear legal issues.
But, I am starting a website or two hopefully before Christmas. This last year has been a lot more work than I expected though and today I had a very nice conversation with a very nice man and will probably take on a third contract this year (my last two are done).
When I first posted this thread, it looked as if I was very close to getting things up and running, but I will say that I finally have a few days off and that this eventually will happen.

nhoeg

Kava Manliness
I was looking into that, but at the moment it's not possible due to unclear legal issues.
But, I am starting a website or two hopefully before Christmas. This last year has been a lot more work than I expected though and today I had a very nice conversation with a very nice man and will probably take on a third contract this year (my last two are done).
When I first posted this thread, it looked as if I was very close to getting things up and running, but I will say that I finally have a few days off and that this eventually will happen.
Sounds nice. Where are you at geographically?