What's new

Announcement from KWK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
We've been getting some emails on the availability of the concentrate & Borongoru Root and I wanted to post a quick update for anyone interested.
Our farmers in Fiji were affected significantly with the Cyclone and Drought while Vanuatu farming is always a little bit of a wild card. So to sort things out, I am heading to Vanuatu and Fiji at the end of this week. We will probably run out of most varieties in that time and I may be slow on emails but rest assured, we are coming back with more! Also, the concentrate is almost finished up and should be available again shortly once I get back (Around the beginning of September). Thank you for your support! I'll post pictures as internet allows and look forward to chatting with you guys again once I'm back on US soil.
Bula!
Mike
Kalm with Kava

nupoet

@kalmwithkava will you do a mass email to existing customers to let the know the concentrate is back? I know you're on Twitter and Facebook so I suppose an announcement these days might be better there. Love the products your team comes up with, one of if not the best kava around.

verticity

I'm interested in things
@kalmwithkava will you do a mass email to existing customers to let the know the concentrate is back? I know you're on Twitter and Facebook so I suppose an announcement these days might be better there. Love the products your team comes up with, one of if not the best kava around.
You can also set your email settings for this Forum to be notified of new posts to threads you are "watching" You are automatically "watching" this one because you posted here!

Status
Not open for further replies.