What's new

Another Shipment Detained by FDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Definitely good news. How bad was your Kadavu farmer impacted from the cyclone?
There is no way i can get in contact with him yet because he doesnt have a phone and has been using a relatives phone to contact me. Was arranging a mobile phone for him but he wanted a model which was out of stock just days before the cyclone came. I have seen photos of the area where he lives and its pretty bad. I hope his home isnt affected. Im sure his farm is damaged because he cleared alot of trees to plant his kava which left it exposed to the cyclone winds. Hopefully he is able to recover the damaged plants in time and sell it whether to me or to a middleman in kadavu..

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear about your troubles with the FDA. That really stinks. I hope things get better for you soon.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Good news! Finally managed to get the restock consignment cleared by FDA on condition that all packages are relabeled. This will be taken care of by the fulfillment center so we should be back in stock with some Savusavu, Taveuni, 8yr old single cultivar kadavu (Dokobana Loa) and all the flavored kavas by early next week :)
Great to hear!!! How would you expect Dokobana Loa to compare with the Kadavu blend? I assume it will be quite different?

Status
Not open for further replies.