What's new

I Love Kava Friday Another week in the bag!!!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
1702645025030.png

It's that coveted day of the week, kava lovers!!

AI took some rather interesting artistic liberties here with these sloths. Never seen a sloth turtle, but now I have. *edit: and a slothapillar I guess too

I hope you all have an excellent weekend!

Bula/Malok!

Last edited:

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Another week in the bag…and another bag for the week. This week I tried a bag of Happy Warrior waka from Amazon, this is a product from a wholesale company in Hawai’i called Micronesian Imports. It’s fairly effective and leans a bit heavy, pretty good for a cheapie/quickie Amazon purchase. Melanesian kava, from a Micronesian company, located in Polynesia, stored in an Amazon warehouse in California and delivered to me in less than a day. (y) ::shell::
89F95026-5093-460A-9DD7-13C3F660A78B.jpeg

Last edited:

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
Happy Saturday guys (I know I'm late). I've not really been drinking kava lately, unfortunately I've been drinking a bit of alcohol which I don't like admitting because I don't like the stuff.

Tomorrow I'm gonna drink some kava for sure though and I'm really looking forward to it. Got a shipment of heritage kava en route, and some Malekula magic or Tanna Marang tomorrow night.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

Johnk13

I have a rare day home alone while the fam visits Japan. Just busted open a bag of bula kava nambawan. Its hitting really nice. I havent had any kava for at least 6 months, really enjoying it. A little jealous of you guys who can partake every week.