What's new

Anybody bought some of their kava?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adam

Has anybody bought any of the root if happiness kava? I've seen it on the kava.com site and thinking about trying some. Gonna order a few different batches tomorrow but still toying with which ones to go for

verticity

I'm interested in things
I've tried the ROH Fijian and Vanuatu from kava.com. I enjoyed the Fijian, it is a nice heady kava. The Vanuatu seems more sedating, almost inducing a depressive state in my case. Just my experience, your mileage may vary.

NZdude

Kava Curious
I have tried the Vanuatu from ROH. It was one of the best I have had, I found it very balanced and strong. However it is also very expensive, overpriced in my opinion. I emailed them with a couple of simple questions and some customer feedback, and never heard anything back, that's not the kind of business I like to deal with, so put both of these things together, and I doubt I'd ever order it again.

A

Adam

I have tried the Vanuatu from ROH. It was one of the best I have had, I found it very balanced and strong. However it is also very expensive, overpriced in my opinion. I emailed them with a couple of simple questions and some customer feedback, and never heard anything back, that's not the kind of business I like to deal with, so put both of these things together, and I doubt I'd ever order it again.
Thanks for that @NZdude, it doesn't take much to reply to an email, just a bit of courtesy really especialy when your a business and it's a paying customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.