Change background image

Anybody bought some of their kava?

Discussion in 'Root of Happiness (Online Store)' started by Adam, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam

Adam Kava Enthusiast

Has anybody bought any of the root if happiness kava? I've seen it on the kava.com site and thinking about trying some. Gonna order a few different batches tomorrow but still toying with which ones to go for
  2. verticity

verticity I'm interested in things

I've tried the ROH Fijian and Vanuatu from kava.com. I enjoyed the Fijian, it is a nice heady kava. The Vanuatu seems more sedating, almost inducing a depressive state in my case. Just my experience, your mileage may vary.
  3. NZdude

NZdude Member

I have tried the Vanuatu from ROH. It was one of the best I have had, I found it very balanced and strong. However it is also very expensive, overpriced in my opinion. I emailed them with a couple of simple questions and some customer feedback, and never heard anything back, that's not the kind of business I like to deal with, so put both of these things together, and I doubt I'd ever order it again.
    Adam likes this.
  4. Adam

Adam Kava Enthusiast

Thanks for that @NZdude, it doesn't take much to reply to an email, just a bit of courtesy really especialy when your a business and it's a paying customer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.