What's new

anyone from Europe who would like to sell kava powder ?

DIego222

Hello,

I wonder, if there is anyone from Europe who would like to sell any additional kava root powder ( for example, BKH, REX, nakamalathome) ? I am going to order some kava from BKH soon, but I just wanted to ask before, because whitin European Union I wouldn't get any problems with customs in my country (I am from Slovakia).

If someone is interested, please let me know :)

Michael

antoanjr

Hi,
im from Hungary. BKH not sent to europe:( I am going to order ( Monday ) from GlobalKavaExport, its a european base kava supplier ( Ireland ). I write a post if the package arrived! Do you have any european based kava supplier tips? Thanks! Please share your experiences!

blissy

Kava Curious
@antoanjr
Are you sure BKH doesn't send to Europe? They talk about international orders on their FAQ.
If so, it's such a shame :( I planned to order some instant and their sample pack in the near future.
GKE is serious, I received my order to France within a week.

@DIego222
I'm waiting for my order from another seller, I'll let you know if I get taxed. As to selling it, why not if I have enough amounts one day!
Perhaps you could contact Yepimonfire who might be willing to send his to Europe ?
http://www.kavaforums.com/forum/threads/regrettably-my-mountain-of-kava-is-up-for-sale.1714/

blissy

Kava Curious
Cool, good to know, Jay!
I'll order from them next month probably, yeay :)

edit: ouch antoanjr, sorry to hear that.
Still, I would contact the vendor to see why it's not possible. I read notes on websites about shipping to Germany and a few other countries. But it always asks to contact them before because there are some special restrictions for kava. I thought they nonetheless sent to them in some way or another, I don't know, I might be wrong…
@antoanjr Have you tried Kava By Rex? They're not expensive and have good kava reviews.

What would be nice is to give some feedback about all the kava varieties available to us in Europe + the name of shops that ship here.

Last edited:

antoanjr

@blissy

1hourbreak: 2week recevied, working, good.
kavakavacandy: its working, and very good!:)
i not tried kavabyrex, but i read good review about rex

blissy

Kava Curious
I've read lots of very positive reviews for 1hourbreak on Amazon. Might try it some day but it seems expensive for the quantity. AND it's not pure kava.
I'm not much of a "candy girl" but I will probably give it a shot too :)
Thank you for the feedback antoanjr!

keeron

Kava Enthusiast
I have Kava from BKH & from PK, which arrived 5 days ago, so its still fresh.
So msg me, if you want to buy some Kava from me.
UK delivery. Im in the UK... So can ship the same day and delivery will take 24 Hours.
Ive got 450 Grams of Koniak & 350 Grams of Nambawan

Last edited: