What's new

Anyone get odd nerve sensations from kava and coffee mixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Does anyone escpecially when drinking kava in the morning get an uncomfortable nerve tingling/pain when they combine coffee and kava on empty stomach in the morning? Kind of goes with that gross feeling when you didnt eat enough before hand but can become really uncomfortable... it almost reminds me of neuropathy or something but ive never had that so i dont know.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I have never felt anything physical but mentally the combination messes with me. I get an overwhelming feeling of dread, so much that I no longer drink coffee in the morning
I am the same way, coffee is an occasional treat on a Saturday maybe, I don't really need it or crave it as much anymore.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I am the same way, coffee is an occasional treat on a Saturday maybe, I don't really need it or crave it as much anymore.
#ME2 I have to try to drink coffee thse days and that's with really great coffee. I'm down to once or twice a week now, down from 2+ cups of coffee a day. I usually just have a single cup of green tea. But, and it's a really big but, I cannot lie, I enjoy it more than before. I find with kava I enjoy many things a lot more, so you don't need or want as much of it, or rather, you reach satiety sooner and you are more content with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.