What's new

Anyone tried Fiji market LLC?

Krunkonaut

The life of a kavaholic
Was browsing throught the kava prices list and stumbled upon fiji market llc. They're a retail store as well as a curry kitchen, located in Kahuku, Hawaii. The prices of the kava's seem to be really cheap and they offer free shipping from Hawaii to Belgium, which seems strange since I normally have to pay almost 80 dollars for my shipping.
Has anybody ordered from this vendor? If so, what did you think of the kava?
(link) https://fijimarkethawaii.com/

also: I'm looking for frozen kava to buy, does anyone know a vendor who's currently selling frozen kava?

Bula!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Was browsing throught the kava prices list and stumbled upon fiji market llc. They're a retail store as well as a curry kitchen, located in Kahuku, Hawaii. The prices of the kava's seem to be really cheap and they offer free shipping from Hawaii to Belgium, which seems strange since I normally have to pay almost 80 dollars for my shipping.
Has anybody ordered from this vendor? If so, what did you think of the kava?
(link) https://fijimarkethawaii.com/

also: I'm looking for frozen kava to buy, does anyone know a vendor who's currently selling frozen kava?

Bula!
I have purchased from them many times and am a satisfied customer. Their kavas are quite different from each other. What were you interested in? I find their Vanuatu to be very strong and their Kava Tonga to be very pleasant, but I usually mix it half and half with Fijian wakas (which I get from other vendors).

When buying Tikaram's kavas I highly recommend people get them direct from their store in Hawaii and not from resellers on the internet, if for no other reason than the prices are better, but also the shipping is better and cheaper, and the kava more likely to be fresh.

It is my dream to one day go to their store and eat their curry, which I hear is excellent.

But you do need to understand these are not "premium" kavas they sell, not top shelf. Just decent honest daily drinking kava. Not for special occasions or for guests.

Krunkonaut

The life of a kavaholic
I have purchased from them many times and am a satisfied customer. Their kavas are quite different from each other. What were you interested in? I find their Vanuatu to be very strong and their Kava Tonga to be very pleasant, but I usually mix it half and half with Fijian wakas (which I get from other vendors).

When buying Tikaram's kavas I highly recommend people get them direct from their store in Hawaii and not from resellers on the internet, if for no other reason than the prices are better, but also the shipping is better and cheaper, and the kava more likely to be fresh.

It is my dream to one day go to their store and eat their curry, which I hear is excellent.
I was thinking of buying 2lb of each kava they have. But now I read the terms and I notice that they do not ship to Europe... Really was looking forward to that vanuatuan kava tho! It has been too long. I guess that gives me enough reason to visit Hawaii soon.