What's new

Anyone try fijifreshkava?

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
I got some too. I like the theory, between the science, and the importation of whole roots which are pounded on demand in the states
I totally agree. Very exciting new vendor. I also like the fact they are making the extra effort to optimize your chances of receiving your order in time for the weekend. So frustrating when you place a large order that takes 2 or more days to hit the post office and finding out it will be delivered on Monday.

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah, I thought I read that they will only ship once a week on Wednesdays due to small operation, having to pound it, and another full time job etc.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
As is tradition I left the damn thing at the office in my rush to get home. It will be going in the passenger's seat of my car first thing in the morning.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It's good. The grind is fully medium, but has the silky texture you see with kavas with a high kavalactone content. When kneading it really reminds me of old time "stone" and the way it almost had you convinced you were kneading a bag of clay. I can sense a high re-wash potential with this kava. First night effects are, without fail, never the true effects I get from a kava. Has the feel of a bell ringer, but I'm going to give this one a few more days before reviewing it formally. My blue nitrile glove was stained with a good layer of green, so it ranks among the kavas that usually are either at the top of people's list or almost at the top.