What's new

Asthma

Status
Not open for further replies.

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
Hey Everybody,
it's been a couple years since I've posted on here. After 2 years off of kava I just tried GHK instant yesterday and had some pretty impressive results.
I wanted to share my experience in regards to asthma. I kept googling kava and asthma and it sounds like its been used to treat asthma but I couldn't find any particular treatment suggestions, they all just say "it treats asthma." It seemed a little counter intuitive to me as in my past experience too much kava actually caused shallow breathing. But I needed to take something for my back muscle spasms and i know that flexeril makes my asthma worse. So i gave it a shot and believe it or not it actually took away my wheezing. I was curious if anyone else has tried kava for asthma. I wasn't having a horrible attack, just medium amounts of wheezing and difficulty breathing. I'd be a little scared to recommend it to anyone else, i was really paranoid it was going to make my breathing worse.

let me know if anyone else has any experience with this.
thanks

mos3z

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
It has no effect on my asthma. Had it from day one. I do however take a daily med, so it may be masking any beneficial effects in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.