What's new

I Love Kava Friday Back once again with that chill behavior.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Ohhh, once again we stand together, Kava Lovers. We stand together on that blessed day of the week, FRIDAY!

I hope everyone has an excellent weekend. Is it Fall yet?

Bula/Malok!

bupkys

I'm going to go pick up some ice ❄

So we can add some chill to this beautiful hot Friday

What are yall up to ?
Today I'm doing a one man barbeque.....going to make some outrage-ribs.....smoke + honey. And have a miniature cornecopia of fruit...I got one peach, one mango and one papaya

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I'm going to go pick up some ice ❄
I work in the Ice Machine / Commercial Refrigeration industry. 3rd generation family business started in the 60s. Ice was the topic of many MANY family dinners growing up.

Consequently this is also the reason the kava platforms see far less from me in the Summer. By the end of it I want to put myself in a blender. Luckily these little breaks in the heat sorta let off the stress levels a smidge and I begin to feel like a real human again.

I plan on soaking up as much vitamin C (Couch) as possible this weekend, and maybe putting permethrin out on the lawn to kill off the ticks and fleas. I know you can put that stuff on your pet's neck with the products like "Advantage", but truthfully I'd just rather apply it to my entire yard instead of directly to my dog.

bupkys

I work in the Ice Machine / Commercial Refrigeration industry. 3rd generation family business started in the 60s. Ice was the topic of many MANY family dinners growing up.

Consequently this is also the reason the kava platforms see far less from me in the Summer. By the end of it I want to put myself in a blender. Luckily these little breaks in the heat sorta let off the stress levels a smidge and I begin to feel like a real human again.
It's an underrated technology. Ice that is. Or rather, the ability to have it on demand in the heat. The older I get the less appealing summer seems to be. I always get excited because I'm thinking palm trees, bikinis and smiles. More like forest fires, molten asphalt and sunburned booty cheeks. I'm kidding. I love my sunlight and being active. Which reminds me kava makes me more susceptible to sunburns......extra coconut oil helps.

But yeah by the end of summer I'm pretty much a smoothie as well. Stick a blender in me. Stay hydrated ! You don't want to end up with smoothie brain like me...O...h ..shit now I'm dreaming of watermelon.

Oh and good call on the vitamin C regimine. You know they say you can never get enough vitamin C ;)

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Wow guys, been fall already here. Leaves are turning, sun is down by 8, and the temps have been barely getting up to 70F daytime and dropping to 38-48F at night. Last night was cold sleeping with windows open. At midnight when J finished my job, fog was very dense, because the lakes and ponds are warmer than the air.

Bula everyone! I will have my first fresh shell since last Wednesday sometime today!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Wow guys, been fall already here. Leaves are turning, sun is down by 8, and the temps have been barely getting up to 70F daytime and dropping to 38-48F at night. Last night was cold sleeping with windows open. At midnight when J finished my job, fog was very dense, because the lakes and ponds are warmer than the air.

Bula everyone! I will have my first fresh shell since last Wednesday sometime today!
Always jealous of your temps, man. I need some Fall, stat!

KavaBobo

Kava Curious
My workweek is Wed-Sun on swingshift (yay..no alarm clocks!) but, I made a fresh batch so when I walk through the door at 10 PM, I'm ready for the "chill" and the Vitamin C :cool:

Happy Friday everyone!

BULA!

Last edited:

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Sorry I'm late! I did manage last week to knead some Temit and I remember it being very strong.

Friday and Saturday were busy and by the time I had time to recuperate yesterday, I wanted to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And by that, I mean play video games.