What's new

Best instant kava?

Zamboni Boy

Kava Curious
Hey all, Ive been drinking mostly micronized from kwk and ghk but have always felt the best with "instant" kavas - best experience ever was the Nene instant from GHK. Ive tried emailing Chris a few times about when there will be more in stock, but he's been dissapointingly non responsive. I see that the instants are almost always sold out - as is the case with BKH and GHK at the moment. Has anyone had luck with other vendors' instants? The only true instant i can find at the moment is Roots Of Happiness, but the reviews say the effects are very weak, so I dont want to risk it. Looking forward to any suggestions.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I drink a lot of instant because it is cheaper by the time you ship it to the UK. My favourite instants ever (of the one's still available) are the ROH instant and the BKH instant green. I also like the kava from Vanuatu Kava Store but I don't know if they are still selling it. I don't know who reviewed the ROH instant but I find it great, nice and strong and sedative.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
My experience is biased because I've only had instant from one vendor, phenomenal but pricey. A well prepared medium grind grog can get you similar results if using a bit less water, ymmv.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hey all, Ive been drinking mostly micronized from kwk and ghk but have always felt the best with "instant" kavas - best experience ever was the Nene instant from GHK. Ive tried emailing Chris a few times about when there will be more in stock, but he's been dissapointingly non responsive. I see that the instants are almost always sold out - as is the case with BKH and GHK at the moment. Has anyone had luck with other vendors' instants? The only true instant i can find at the moment is Roots Of Happiness, but the reviews say the effects are very weak, so I dont want to risk it. Looking forward to any suggestions.
I should have some more Nene instant in a few days. I will make an announcement here on the forums. It is only a small amount and I am sure it will go fast. Keep your eyes out for it. Aloha.

Chris

Zamboni Boy

Kava Curious
I should have some more Nene instant in a few days. I will make an announcement here on the forums. It is only a small amount and I am sure it will go fast. Keep your eyes out for it. Aloha.

Chris
OK, i reaaaally hope im not late to this, will keep rechecking the site. I will stock up for sure.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support

Chris
Your Papa Ele Ele instant has been a lifesaver at work on occasion! I have never had Nene before but I haven't been disappointed with any of your kavas I've had so far, so I hope to stock up as well.

Any word on the Hanakapi'Ai yet?

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
The only true instant i can find at the moment is Roots Of Happiness, but the reviews say the effects are very weak, so I dont want to risk it. Looking forward to any suggestions.
Where are you seeing reviews that it is weak? It was sufficiently strong the last time I had it but it leaned much more to the anti-anxiety/sedating side. Fire Island instant from Nakamal at Home is usually good and balanced. The realkava.com instant is really good, too.