What's new

Bilo Sinai from Fiji, anyone try it?

Ede Hoerder

Lami Kava
Kava Vendor
Bula all - new to the Kava forum and reading posts and would like to thank everyone for the lovely comments about product.

earlier this year we went live with our eKava (https://lamikava.com.fj/ekava/) and if you like have a look as we have worked with DHL on an eCommerce package with regards to the rates and believe they are much better now.

schatz

itchin for kava
That is my feeling exactly. I just finished the last of my Amazon purchased Lami kava this summer,I was only using for special occasions, so I think I will remember how it was to compare it. Big kava and then Lami kava used to be sold on Amazon a few years back when I started my kava indulgence,and always have had a soft spot for Fijian, especially Big kava.

schatz

itchin for kava
My shipment arrived early, yesterday afternoon. I have to say Bravo. Price, delivery,quantity, experience and our $ is going directly to Fiji, an added bonus, was all great. Highly recommend,I have now found my new go to kava. It is exactly as Big kava and Lami kava were on Amazon years ago,very pleased.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
My shipment arrived early, yesterday afternoon. I have to say Bravo. Price, delivery,quantity, experience and our $ is going directly to Fiji, an added bonus, was all great. Highly recommend,I have now found my new go to kava. It is exactly as Big kava and Lami kava were on Amazon years ago,very pleased.
thanks!

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Unfortunately, with shipping and the other extra charges it comes to $220 for 2 kg Not a bad price, per se, but neither is the price any better than average. Is the quality that much better, though. What is it like?

KavaTasteGood

Kava Curious
I'm upping the conversation to know more about the quality and character of their kava. Do someone order from them inside EU? Quite attracted by the price as it's twice less than regular vendors and I still want to indulge in this kava long term without ending homeless hehe!