What's new

Bodyload Kava

aviavieu

Kava Enthusiast
Do you also say that I would call it bodyload after Kava, or entrance? Is this something normal? After a drunk portion of Kava it lasts a very short time. Minute, up to two minutes. During this time it is very strong and somehow so strange, not very pleasant. But after this minute, two minutes it goes off and Kava is working nicely I have not thought about it before because, as I wrote, such a state lasts very shortly. Maybe smaller portions, but at smaller intervals during the session would be a good solution?

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
What I understand is you feel the Kava while you still taste it. Sometimes it can be tasted for a long time, longer than fifteen minutes, though, and I am sure what we bring to it poses an alteration, say, wouldn't we have a bodyload anyway if we had been doing labor all day?

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I made a thread today that I think might be speaking on the same subject. My initial effects when I first drink kava each day are not so great, but the feeling is pleasant from there on. I start with small amounts of the kava that gives me the least jitters to combat this.