What's new

Borongoru

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noname

Did around 6 table spoons blender and strain method body feels relaxed with a kiss on the head doesn't blast your mind with clarity peace harmony bliss and all that it gently lifts your spirit Ina subtle way mind gets blown with the cooling kava breeze nothing special just a mild euphoria..I noticed the effects while sitting down but a walk from sofa to bathroom and I stopped noticing as much effects but sitting back down and the effects come back.. Body is relaxed but not a dinosaur uppercut type of relaxed. Relaxed but not body melting like Fiji waka. I think I would be able to do some kind of physical activity and not be clumsy. I don't like it it's too subtle and clear minded but it's not bad either. I just put more in the blender so around 8 tablespoons in total and I see it has potential in higher doses but it's still subtle. Final word is this kava is no good.

N

Noname

I honestly have no idea what to make of this review. Borongoru is currently sitting with a few at the top of my list of favorite kavas.
Maybe it is a day time kava ?.. I just woke up ill drink some now and see how it goes lol

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Did around 6 table spoons blender and strain method body feels relaxed with a kiss on the head doesn't blast your mind with clarity peace harmony bliss and all that it gently lifts your spirit Ina subtle way mind gets blown with the cooling kava breeze nothing special just a mild euphoria..I noticed the effects while sitting down but a walk from sofa to bathroom and I stopped noticing as much effects but sitting back down and the effects come back.. Body is relaxed but not a dinosaur uppercut type of relaxed. Relaxed but not body melting like Fiji waka. I think I would be able to do some kind of physical activity and not be clumsy. I don't like it it's too subtle and clear minded but it's not bad either. I just put more in the blender so around 8 tablespoons in total and I see it has potential in higher doses but it's still subtle. Final word is this kava is no good.
try using this link to leave product reviews, it makes it easier for us to keep the same format and to gauge your experiences better.
http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads...ype=SmartTagArticle&TagName=ProductProfileTag
(assuming this is the kava you are referring to). If not find the correct one on KWK's folder.

This is how you post a review;
http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/new-review-submission-procedure.7876/
Bula

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
The current batch is really very, very weak. I am disappointed.
Wow, sorry to hear that guys! The Borongoru isn't necessarily a variety to bring on full krunkedness, rather ease you into bed but the last batch was slightly weaker than normal which was attributed to more stump to root ratio than normal. Good news is we've got a fresh shipment arriving Tues and I'll personally make sure its stronger :)

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
I wonder if this is an example of the Kava Retailer getting burned because of the Kava Shortage. That particular Kava has always been stellar.
Good question Deleted User01! Since we source straight from the farm and worked out an exclusive deal with them we actually now buy the whole plants whereas previously we were purchasing mostly root. Typically a kava plant is 2/3 stump to 1/3 root. Personally I enjoy the stump heavy mix and its still my nightly drinker but it is a little less punchy. As we've had 2 requests though, I'll make sure to go back to the root heavy version and drink all the extra stump myself :)

Enwoueï

Kava Curious
Wow, sorry to hear that guys! The Borongoru...was slightly weaker than normal which was attributed to more stump to root ratio than normal. Good news is we've got a fresh shipment arriving Tues and I'll personally make sure its stronger :)
Hi Mike,

I am an eventual new customer of yours.

If I order your ' 3 Kava Sample Pack', can the Borongoru sample be from your new, stronger Tuesday batch?

I sent you two unanswered inquiries through your website in the last couple of days.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Hi Enwoueye,
Thanks for the message and apologies for the delay! I've been super swamped this week getting shipments in but can definitely make sure you get the newest stronger Borongoru. Just let me know your order number if you place one and we'll get you taken care of :)

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
the medium grind I recently got is mush less potent and less heady than the micro boronguru I got about a year ago. I know micro is headier.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Hi Enwoueye,
Thanks for the message and apologies for the delay! I've been super swamped this week getting shipments in but can definitely make sure you get the newest stronger Borongoru. Just let me know your order number if you place one and we'll get you taken care of :)

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
If we order it now do we get the new batch?

Go Krunk Yourself

Kava Enthusiast
Give me a couple more days and we should have it all swapped out. I'm hoping by Friday [emoji3]
I have also placed an order and would prefer the new batch. Sent you a contact on the site with the order ID.

It's a good Kava that Borongoru (micro version) only one I've done so far that i've actually found to like. Loa Waka was nice and quicker hitting but Borongoru just seems so balanced. A couple of teaspoons of that instead of alcohol or xanax feels a lot better going down. But I tend to like my substances as "depressing" as they can be so thats probably why lol.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
I have also placed an order and would prefer the new batch. Sent you a contact on the site with the order ID.

It's a good Kava that Borongoru (micro version) only one I've done so far that i've actually found to like. Loa Waka was nice and quicker hitting but Borongoru just seems so balanced. A couple of teaspoons of that instead of alcohol or xanax feels a lot better going down. But I tend to like my substances as "depressing" as they can be so thats probably why lol.
The new root heavy version (and noticeably stronger) ships out today and all orders from now on :)

N

Noname

Btw I'm NOT bashing on kwk ::shell::..keep in mind we all react differntly to kava we have differnt bodies so yea maybe borongoru is just not the kava for me

Go Krunk Yourself

Kava Enthusiast
It seems okay. I really can't properly quantify it as I'm not quite getting the effects from any Kava I'm trying atm so to underrate the effects based on that would be wrong, but I'd say it's fair. Body heavy.

maelstrom

Kava Curious
I came on here after buying some Boronguru and Borogu off of Amazon. Both were extremely weak compared to my past experiences with them-- the Borogu was the worst. If I Aluball a couple tablespoons of Borogu the water is practically still clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.