What's new

Broke Through the Kava Threshold!

GoWest86

Kava Curious
To quote Deadpool, "holy sh#t balls!". I had my kava threshold breakthrough experience a couple of days ago after downing a couple of shells of my favourite Tongan. Life on the other side is like WOW! It's taken me several months to get here but holy hell was it worth it! Now every time I have even just one shell of a decent strain it kicks ass! I used to compare kava to low dose valium but now it's in a whole different galaxy compared to anything a benzo can do!
My question to the community is, how regularly should I drink kava to keep the breakthrough experience going? Can you drink too little and end up going back to lesser effects?

Last edited:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
To quote Deadpool, "holy sh#t balls!". I had my kava threshold breakthrough experience a couple of days ago after downing a couple of shells of my favourite Tongan. Life on the other side is like WOW! It's taken me several months to get here but holy hell was it worth it! Now every time I have even just one shell of a decent strain it kicks ass! I used to compare kava to low dose valium but now it's in a whole different galaxy compared to anything a benzo can do!
My question to the community is, how regularly should I drink kava to keep the breakthrough experience going? Can you drink too little and end up going back to lesser effects?
It shouldn't matter now, for instance, I only drink on the weekends and sometimes I go a couple weeks without it. If anything, it's even better because I give myself and body a break.