What's new

BULA! Tonight's grog recipe

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Hello, I will share the delicious tea prep with you all!

First I heated 2 Liters water in a pot on the stove.
I added 2 cups or 0.5 liter milk to this
A splash [few tablespoons] of coconut milk
Pinch of high quality cinnamon (optional)
1/2 cup [8 Tablespoons] of Kava from Fiji + 4 Tbsp Kava from Paupa New Guinea, for its strong piney flavor. 12Tbsp Kava [3/4th cup] overall
Roots placed in nylon strainer bag,
Squeezed in the pot of warm liquids for 30 consecutive minutes. Heated and strained for 5 more minutes.

Bula!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hello, I will share the delicious tea prep with you all!

First I heated 2 Liters water in a pot on the stove.
I added 2 cups or 0.5 liter milk to this
A splash [few tablespoons] of coconut milk
Pinch of high quality cinnamon (optional)
1/2 cup [8 Tablespoons] of Kava from Fiji + 4 Tbsp Kava from Paupa New Guinea, for its strong piney flavor. 12Tbsp Kava [3/4th cup] overall
Roots placed in nylon strainer bag,
Squeezed in the pot of warm liquids for 30 consecutive minutes. Heated and strained for 5 more minutes.

Bula!
You're traveling deep into Krunklandia.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
You're traveling deep into Krunklandia.
Did you know that the primary exports of Krunklandia include 400 metric tonnes of euphoria, both unprocessed and processed bliss, tourism, and sedation? I plan to fly there next year for a 2-week vacation. Beautiful country!

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Thank you all for the communication! I enjoyed reading your reactions, it's amazing, preferable hot, good cold too. Smooth, tongue-numbing goodness, with cinnamon evident in the last few sips. Long lasting flavor. Numbness informs me there is Kava present in the brew. It's so good I wish to have someone to share it with...Bula! Warming up a shell right now.