What's new

Burning skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
Has anyone experienced almost like hot flash symptoms after consuming kava. It seems to only happen when I consumed kavafied lapita. But i get a burning sensation that comes and goes on face and legs. No dermo or dry skin just bouts of burning. It seems to go down after a week but curious if others have seen this phenomenon.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Has anyone experienced almost like hot flash symptoms after consuming kava. It seems to only happen when I consumed kavafied lapita. But i get a burning sensation that comes and goes on face and legs. No dermo or dry skin just bouts of burning. It seems to go down after a week but curious if others have seen this phenomenon.
I haven't really had anything I'd call hot flashes...but a few times when my dermo has been bad, I'll get a small part of my hand/finger that burns on & off, kinda like a rope/friction burn. It's pretty distracting and distinctly worse than the typical kava-dermopathy feeling.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
I will get the burning or weird numb like feeling in my hands at times. It comes and goes but seems to be a sign that I should cut back. As with all dermo related symptoms there are products that make it more of an issue than others.

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
Thanks guys. Im thinking the burning is a result of drinking liquor regularly on days I dont have kava. The good news is kava has made me less and less interested in having that 1-3 drinks a night

Status
Not open for further replies.