What's new

Kava Culture Cactus kava Ono

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
Just bought a pound of this and can’t find any reviews. Anyone else try it yet?

Also, super excited to try Kalm with Kava’s mellow mellow! Got a pound of that too. :hungry:

JDV

Dxrpepemd
I just bought some of this for the first time the other day. I was not impressed with it at all. Maybe I had a bad night, but I drank it all and felt nothing. I am not a huge fan of the black bag of Wakacon, but had to order a bag next day. Although I am impressed with Wakacons current batch. It seems to be stronger, smells, and tastes better than the bags I was getting a few months back.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Just bought a pound of this and can’t find any reviews. Anyone else try it yet?

Also, super excited to try Kalm with Kava’s mellow mellow! Got a pound of that too. :hungry:
trad prep that melomelo. It's also good in an AluBall but completely different, less depth.

Then again, what you miss in the AluBall you get back in spades when old melomelo makas go in your freezer mongrel grog. Oh yeah, you get it one way or another and it's good.

Last edited:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I just bought some of this for the first time the other day. I was not impressed with it at all. Maybe I had a bad night, but I drank it all and felt nothing. I am not a huge fan of the black bag of Wakacon, but had to order a bag next day. Although I am impressed with Wakacons current batch. It seems to be stronger, smells, and tastes better than the bags I was getting a few months back.
I recently drank Wakacon Waka, the black bag, mixed even with Tikaram's Kava Tonga. Wasn't bad, especially with lots of ice. Like generic decent kava. Quite pleasant.

Last edited:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
I remember it being quite pleasant but not that strong (Ono). I haven't had any for a long time so I don't know if it's changed.