What's new

Call me Three Shell Monty (Combo Advice)

Nodnav

Kava Curious
So here is my new kava drinker's master plan. This isn't an original idea. I am just borrowing it and modifying it a bit. I am thinking that I am going to start with something heady like mo'i, then something body-captivating like boroguru, and finish off with the 11yr waka that I bought which is known for a combination of those two effects. Coincidentally, this would be a Hawaii-Vanuatu-Fiji series, which sounds pretty cool to me. I am calling it "The Pacifier". Before I commit to this master plan, does anyone have an idea for one strain that does all of the above very well?

Last edited:

Nodnav

Kava Curious
Update: I just ordered from @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava , a bag of boroguru and a sample pack: Moi, Mahakea, and Nene from Gourmet. The sample pack leaves me with lots of contemplation as I anxiously await delivery, something that most people here can relate to. From what I have read, Nene might be my melatonin, time-for-bed strain. As insinuated above, maybe Mahakea is my megaman nightly multikavamin.

Nodnav

Kava Curious
I need to specify: Micronized. I am starting with micronized and I may stay micronized. If I had time for kneading, I would also make my own pizza crusts, my own baguettes, and I would give massages. I am hoping the the micro gives me the massage.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I need to specify: Micronized. I am starting with micronized and I may stay micronized. If I had time for kneading, I would also make my own pizza crusts, my own baguettes, and I would give massages. I am hoping the the micro gives me the massage.
Ah, right, I guess Chris doesn't have the Fijian in a micronized version

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I'm tempted to try micronized. I still haven't tried the de-maka-fied GHK ones. My arms are getting sore!

I *did* try the GHK Instant, though, and it gave me stomach upset, so I suspect that the micronized would too. :-(