What's new

can someone help me pick out a kava extract

zach

Kava Curious
Hello, can you guys help me out with finding the best deal on kava extract for sublingual, ive always used the sublingual route and i think this will be more efficent than useing dry root that way, also do to some legal trouble ive recently had to quit useing marijuana so now kava is the only herb im able to use for medical purposes can anyone help me as to useing kava to cope with that or general advice.........kinda a loaded thread guys i know but im hopeing this great community can help me out in my time of need

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Best kava extract out there for sublingual use would be paradise kava 6th generation extracts...
There simply amazingly pure,very heady...
Iv tried thier lemon/honey and its BLISS in a tiny bit of extract...best of all,taste amazing!
Also kalm with kava has an extract and has great reviews as well :)

Piper Methysticum

Let Kava Take The Wheel
Bradley666 is right Paradise Kava's 6th gen is what you want. I recently finished 20mg of chocolate mint, here's what I know. Comparing this to the 5th gen of chocolate orange I used over a year ago, it's like night and day. This is very heady compared to the 5th gen that made me just want to sit down and do nothing. I considered that an end of the day kava, good before bed. This batch didn't slow my thinking down at all, I actually felt more able to focus which Kava has never done for me. The mouth numbing is still epic but that's where the similarity ends.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
ya tons of mouth numbing with 6th gen! :)
Im gona have to order the chocolate mint to try soon! my 20gr jar is lemon/honey is about gone!

Piper Methysticum

Let Kava Take The Wheel
I wasn't as happy with the lemon as I was with the others. Might have just been a bad batch but it didn't taste like candy to me and the effects were much less pronounced. This was the large jar size. Another forum member once said their large jar was weaker than the others extracts they had purchased for some reason. Getting off track but yeah those other flavors are great.