Change background image

Canadian Kava

Discussion in 'Kava Lounge' started by truthornothing, Oct 18, 2018.

1. I have a Canadian friend that wants to try. Any good Kava in Canada?
  2. Krunkaroo

Krunkaroo Kava Enthusiast

thekavaroots
  3. Etu's Kava

Etu's Kava New Member

Yes Absolutely! Etu's Kava is a new company that manufactures and packages 100% Pure Fiji Waka. It is available in 10 locations through out the BC Lower Mainland and will soon be expanding too Alberta and Ontario!
  4. Camaytoc

Camaytoc Kava Enthusiast

Do you sell 100% noble strains or isa is part of the product?
  5. Skywalker

Skywalker Kava Enthusiast

You're kidding me. We can now buy root powder in Canada? I live in BC going to look for this
  6. theGrogfather

theGrogfather Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back

Really? Which locations? I’m in Vancouver and would like to check this product out. Love me some Fijian Waka ::chugger::
  7. Krunkaroo

Krunkaroo Kava Enthusiast

I have not heard anything about this, please give details.
  8. Camaytoc

Camaytoc Kava Enthusiast

9. tutti196

tutti196 Member

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019 at 12:08 PM
  10. Paulie-Paul

Paulie-Paul thekavaroots.com Kava Vendor

Malo e lelei everyone! Just wanted to let you know that we are offering Free Shipping on our Kava North America wide today and tommorrow! Happy Shell'in
    Camaytoc, kastom_lif and Kapmcrunk like this.
  11. kastom_lif

kastom_lif Kava Enthusiast

@Paulie-Paul I'm still seeing shipping charges of $25.40 (not sure which currency) for shipping 3 lbs to the States. Will it be taken off after processing?

Edit: I took it as far as Paypal and they're charging me the full price, including $25.40 USD for shipping. Paypal takes a percentage, AFAIK, so it doesn't make sense to let them skim money that would only be refunded later. Is there a bug in the system? I'll check again later.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019 at 3:10 PM
  12. theGrogfather

Theres a coupon, freeshippingonkava, posted to instagram
    kastom_lif likes this.
  13. theGrogfather

I just visited one of the shops listed on their website to check it out. It comes in a 100gram package and goes for $30 (about 22 USD).
    Hopefully they start packing this in bigger bags and reducing the price because it's cheaper for me to ship from the states than to load up on 100gram bags. :bigmoney:(n)
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019 at 7:02 PM
    Camaytoc and Krunkaroo like this.
  14. kastom_lif

kastom_lif Kava Enthusiast

It worked! I didn't know they even had an instagram. Would have never figured it out without your help man :)
    theGrogfather likes this.