What's new

Champs Trade Show & Kava Kazees

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
The Champs Trade Show was once again a success here in Denver for day one!

Was glad to run into another Kava vendor - Kava Kazees
website is: https://kavakazees.com/
They are located in Boise Idaho I believe.
They make and sell Kava gummies & Kava shots.

I tried the Kava shot and was quite impressed.

I met Gaby and invited her to join the forums.

You guys go ahead and check them out!
We will be doing business together in the near future.

MALO & BULA!

IMG_1926.jpg

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
Good to see the trade show went well for you bro.
As for this other outfit, I'm not a fan of products like this that fraudulently claim to be kava.
Once you extract that kavalactones out of kava root you no longer have kava, you have kavalactones or kava extract. One can't call Red Bull coffee just because it has caffeine in it, and one can't call these shots kava just because they contain kavalactones.

Kavaloloko

Kavaloloko Kava Co.
Kava Vendor
Good to see the trade show went well for you bro.
As for this other outfit, I'm not a fan of products like this that fraudulently claim to be kava.
Once you extract that kavalactones out of kava root you no longer have kava, you have kavalactones or kava extract. One can't call Red Bull coffee just because it has caffeine in it, and one can't call these shots kava just because they contain kavalactones.

Thanks bro.

And yes I do understand where your coming from. I have no idea what their process is when making these types of products.

However just wanted to give them a shout out. It was nice to run into someone else promoting "Kava" at these events other than myself and my team while being surrounded by a sea of K@ businesses lol