What's new

Forum News Chat Update

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@HeadHodge just an upgrade to cometchat, so it wont replace the shoutbox.

We've added Video Chat, Video broadcast, translation on the fly, and heck you can even play the person in a game or two if you're bored.

Click the gear icon when you open a chat window with a user to see all the new options.

chat1.jpg

Enjoy everyone!
-Kapm

Edit: Also you may now use the chat function in iOS and android as you would if you were using a full browser.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Just an FYI for everyone, we're doing a chat system upgrade. You may see it disappear for a little bit, but it WILL be back. In fact, it will be back with voice chat, video chat, screen sharing, and collaboration. Super upgrade :)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
lol, :facepalm:

I'm thinking of possibly doing some Q&A type sessions with vendors where we can set up a time and everyone can see them answer questions in real time. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but this upgrade lets us do some pretty awesome things.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Just an FYI for everyone, we're doing a chat system upgrade. You may see it disappear for a little bit, but it WILL be back. In fact, it will be back with voice chat, video chat, screen sharing, and collaboration. Super upgrade :)
Awesome! From same person of our current chat or someone else? Will it replace the shoutbox?

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Count me in! I loved the idea of open chat Sunday evenings where everyone got together to discuss ideas and ask questions but it never seemed to work out quite right for everyone. I think some Q&A sessions would be fun.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Who has a webcam and wants to test it out this afternoon with me? No funny business. :D