What's new

Contest Winner!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
For real I feel like one of those folks from Wheel of Fortune. I litterly never win anything. you are an amazing vender for doing this @Kalm with Kava , that's for sure. I feel honored, and thank you very much. Thank you too @HeadHodge ;). Yes I for sure will leave a review. I cant wait, I have already read some reviews on this, so excited. Much love. Roaddog....

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Awesome! Congrats man. You are in for a treat!
ya, I remember you ordered some last week. You gave a thumbs up on it. I can wait. too cool. Very clever, yet giving way of doing business. Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to get it really like it, order more. Then Im going to go, but what about the candy?????? Then before you know it im ordering every month. Very clever.:pompus: But so be it. I have lots of things I order every month. I have been considering putting an order in, after you got yours. Now I get to sample it, before I go big. This I believe would be cool to take to parties. I always have friends who throw drinking parties. Well I often go, just to be with the bros. But I don't drink. I sometimes will choke a beer down. over a night of visiting, but its not my thing. I would be proud to bust out the Kalm. And still be in a blissful but heady un drunk state. I can make fun of them, because kava makes me chatty. Hence all my clever posts. :LOL: , Much love. Roaddog....

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
You know what Roaddog I think I forgot to sign up for this giveaway because of pc issues and this time I'd told myself "wait just a bit longer instead of signing up immediately as always and you might have a bit more of a chance than otherwise". Now if I didn't sign up (or even if I did) I know now why I didn't sign up or hadn't won this time too.
It's because a man like yourself deserves it much more than I do and I'm glad it was you who won the last pack sir. (y)
I hope "Kalm" becomes your disposition the whole time a bottle of it is in your hands. :D

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Well, @Monkava'd I wish they had a smilly that would bow. Because I would posts what that. Thank you for your kind words. I comes very appreciated. You so awesome, and I so enjoy your post. They have a flavor of Texas BBQ, in your style of posting. If that makes since. You get to learn every posters kind of flavor, or style. You have style, my brother. Thank you again. Much love. Roaddog....

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Well, @Monkava'd I wish they had a smilly that would bow. Because I would posts what that. Thank you for your kind words. I comes very appreciated. You so awesome, and I so enjoy your post. They have a flavor of Texas BBQ, in your style of posting. If that makes since. You get to learn every posters kind of flavor, or style. You have style, my brother. Thank you again. Much love. Roaddog....
Dude, you're looking for this one... :notworthy:

D

Deleted User01

I litterly never win anything.
Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then. :D Congrats Roaddog. Hey Dawg, now you can grab a "roadie" on the way out of the house. Maybe their Kava Pop will inspire you on your next recipe. Whoo hooo, its RoadDog Day on the forum! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.