What's new

Coupons anyone?

D

Deleted User01

I found an on line coupon for Nakamal at Home. I went on line and I couldn't find any place to enter a coupon. I sent them an email and I got no response (yet). Is anyone having any luck using coupons with any of these vendors? I was interested in some Solomons if the price was right.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
lemme know if you find anything out...cuz i'm finally gonna try Solomon's soon.
Did you try starting the checkout process, to see if it shows up in there ?

D

Deleted User01

I did go all the way to checkout but nada. Maybe I'm blind. Solomons is a major head buzz in my opinion. Melo is like that but Solomons takes it up a notch. But I still have plenty of Boroguru/Koniak to take the edge off at the end of the day.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
i found a coupon site that had a small thread of people also saying they couldn't find a place to enter the code.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
You probably found a coupon code for the old N@H site. They upgraded it last year and I bet that code went out with it.

D

Deleted User01

Kapm, I complained to N@H and just got a phone call from t hem. Those were indeed old coupons. However, when you google them, they act like they were just used the other day. Anyway, he is going to make sure there are no more misleading coupons out there. The Solomons is 38 bucks with shipping included. I thought that was a reasonable bang for the buck.