What's new

Current heady kavas

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
My favorites are Bati and Tonga from @Kavafied , Kumakua and Mo'i from @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava , and Pouni Ono from @Kalm with Kava
Okay; yeah I figured that might be what I would get. I just thought I'd ask, since it seems kava changes some batch to batch. So the current Pouni Ono is potent? How does it compare to Kavafied's Tonga and GHK's Mo'i (in terms of effects)? I recall Kavafied's Tonga being kinda unique, such that I might not simply call it heady; but I didn't have the most recent batch.

Blue Roads

Kava Enthusiast
Okay; yeah I figured that might be what I would get. I just thought I'd ask, since it seems kava changes some batch to batch. So the current Pouni Ono is potent? How does it compare to Kavafied's Tonga and GHK's Mo'i (in terms of effects)? I recall Kavafied's Tonga being kinda unique, such that I might not simply call it heady; but I didn't have the most recent batch.
Tonga had a very nice Happy Feeling. Less of a physical feeling than the rest. The last 2 bags of Pouni Ono felt good to me but they're the only ones I've had so I really don't have anything to compare it to. Mo'i for me was decent and so was Kumakua, not much physical effect with those either for me. The Bati has a little bit of physical effect and a great Happy Feeling.

The Tonga seemed to have the best heady effects for me. It was sort of a feeling of just everything being okay. It seemed to last also, and seemed to have the least sedating effects, not making me tired at all. Mo'i and Pouni Ono for me have a bit of sedation compared to Tonga. Still very small amount of sedation though. They're all good daytime kavas.