What's new

Customs holding my kava

Krunkonaut

The life of a kavaholic
Hi all!
I received mail from customs after buying a good amount of kava from cactuskava. Customs are holding my package until I send them proof of payment and a detailed description of the goods. I already sent cactuskava a mail if they could send me a payment receipt stating I paid 10 dollars for the package hoping that is actually possible. How do I best describe the goods without raising any suspicion on it to make them research what it's actually worth because I'm not willing/ able to pay customs hundreds of euros...
edit: It's being held by customs in Belgium (country of destination)

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I think most people describe it as loose tea. Hopefully Cactus can give you an alternate invoice, maybe a little more than $10 worth, since you said you bought quite a bit. Good Luck!

Krunkonaut

The life of a kavaholic
I think most people describe it as loose tea. Hopefully Cactus can give you an alternate invoice, maybe a little more than $10 worth, since you said you bought quite a bit. Good Luck!
Thanks, 10 dollars might indeed be not enough. I think if I pay a receipt of around 40-50 to cactuskava, customs might believe it! I'd rather support cactuskava than my local customs!

Last edited:
Reactions: SiX